10.19.2006

Blessing Ceremony for 'Gambler Yi'



Anne Heung, Linda Chung and Michael Tse attended the blessing ceremony for TVB's new series "Gambler Yi takes a Wife" and Anne was asked about the recent exposure of kissing and bed pictures between Erica Yuen and her boyfriend and whether these reports would affect the reputation of the Miss Hong Kong competition. She feels it is unrelated, but there is no need for girls to take this kind of photograph, regardless of whether they are in showbiz or not. She says that for two people to date, then it should be very sweet, but there will be arguments and splits and it is no wonder that photographs like this appear on the internet so often. She says: "I will never have these photos taken and even if my boyfriend asked for them, I would refused. The boyfriend should respect the wishes of the other person."

Although Linda grew up abroad, she is still very timid and reserved and she reveals that she does not have much experience with dating and the closest contact she has had with a boyfriend is to hold his arm, so she will not make this kind of momento. Also, with the recent reports of her watching Raymond changing his trousers, Linda jokes: "When do girls watch guys getting changed? It makes me sound so perverted! The next time I see Raymond, he will be joking about it so badly."

Sheren Tang has offered her support for Michael to win the Best Actor award this year and he says happily: "She is so kind! There are plenty of good looking and talented men in the company and I have never thought I would make the top five. I think I have more chance of getting a 'Favourite Character' award, but I am thankful for everyone's support. I also hope that 'La Femme Desperado' will win an award and Sheren will take the Best Actress award."

Courtesy of Em @ tvbspace.blogspot.com, Ming Pao, Ta Kung Pao, Wen Wei Po

No comments: